Monday, 1 April 2013

[Font] S3 Rosemary Font For Galaxy Y

| |

[Font] S3 Rosemary Font For Galaxy Y

Hi guyss presenting famous S3 Rosemary font for galaxy y .This font apk is made by me specially
For  our Galaxy y Because i Love this font so much  and i am Damn sure that you will also like it.


Screenshots:




How to Use:
  • Download The APK
  • Install it as a normal app
  • Go to settings-Display-screen display-font style
  • Select Neon80s
  • Restart Now
  • Done.
Download Font:Click Here


Enjoy..!

10 comments:

can i install on galaxy mini ???

Author

Yes you can...

I love this font very much.
But I dont know from where it can be downloaded.
when ever I click on the "download" link provided in "how to use" , the page goes to facebook :(
what to do???

Sorry. I was mistaken.
but, even now, Im not getting it. when I click on the link u have provided "Download Font:Click Here"
the page goes to Dropbox and it s saying that "Nothing Here
The file you're looking for has been deleted or moved."

:(

Sorry. I was mistaken. I clicked on the wrong link. Nowonly I saw the original one..
but, even now, Im not getting it. when I click on the link u have provided "Download Font:Click Here"
the page goes to Dropbox and it s saying that "Nothing Here
The file you're looking for has been deleted or moved."

:(

hey when i click download here:click here,it says requested file does not exist

Author

Sorry for inconvenience

Here is the new link- http://db.tt/x6onUiLX

Enjoy
THANKS

can i get cool jazz font for my galaxy y young

thak you very much yar..............you solved my problem easily

Can i use it for my galaxy y

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.