Friday, 29 March 2013

[App update]-Galaxy S3 launcher V3.0 for Galaxy Y

| |

[App update]-Galaxy S3 launcher V3.0 for Galaxy Y


Hi guyzz presenting updated version of galaxy s3 launcher for galaxy y today dev updated
this launcher to v3.0 So here is the some screenshots of this updated s3 launcher.

Screenshots:




                                               UPDATED TO VERSION 3.0

     Changelog For v3.

  •      More S3 like App Drawer
  •     App Drawer font fixed
  •     App Drawer and widget drawer are now separated
  •      Add multiple theme option
  •     Added a huge wallpaper  collection including galaxy s4
  •     Added icon animation
  •     And some other visual improvements.

Download link:
Galaxy S3 launcher v3.0

 Font Fix For S3 launcher


Enjoy ...!

2 comments:

how to install it please tell me .also tell me if i can install it if my galaxy y is not rooted .

how to install it please tell me .also tell me if i can install it if my galaxy y is not rooted .

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.